myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "DZISIAK Jean-Paul" <jpdzis...@cirb.irisnet.be>
Subject [PanelNavigation2 ] Find what component a generated id is
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 14:38:53 GMT
Hello,

as already posted in this mailing-list has anybody got any solution about the following problem
?

Thanks a lot !

Jean-Paul

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg36853.html

Hi

I am having trouble when having 2 (Vertical) PanelNavigation2 components on a
page. When I hit a menu item in the second one I get an error during rendering
of the response:

Intermediate identifier _id44 in search expression _id44:nav1 identifies a
UIComponent that is not a NamingContainer

Now _id44 is of not that easy to figure out what is so I would like to be able
to find which faces component it maps to.

I seem to remember that there is a setting you set to have MyFaces output
what/where it is in the renderingphase. Anybody know what this setting looks
like.

Hermod