hello,

Nebinger, David a écrit :
is it possible to have both a jsf portlet and a jsf servlet
running in the same time in a web application? and sharing
the same facescontext?

I doubt it.  The faces context is based upon the incoming request
information, etc.  But the two incoming paths (portlet and servlet) take
different paths.

The portlet request comes via the main portal servlet, while the servlet
request is on it's own.

The obvious solution is to include any parameter information on the
incoming servlet request that you need to generate the pdf by the
servlet.

my wish was to reuse my spring context and corresponding backed beans

regards