myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Rudi Steiner" <rudi.stei...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: XHTML Strict
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:35:30 GMT
Hi Mike,

I don't know if removing the name attribute from the form-element is
HTML 4.01 compatible but i think so. This wold be my first proposal.

The second is to wrap every hidden field rendered by the jsf-impl with
a div-Element.

Is this possible. Should be opened Jira-Issues for this to proposals?

best regards,
Rudi