myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Rudi Steiner" <rudi.stei...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Standardcompliance of rendered markup
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:31:36 GMT
Hi Volker,

the jsf code is the following:

<t:dataTable
			forceId="true"
			id="dataTable"
			width="100%"
			styleClass="standardTable"
			headerClass="standardTable_Header"
			footerClass="standardTable_Header"
			rowClasses="standardTable_Row1,standardTable_Row2"
			columnClasses="standardTable_Column,standardTable_ColumnCentered,standardTable_Column"
			var="service"
			value="#{ServicesBean.dataModel}"
			preserveDataModel="false" rows="10">

Maybe this id's have strange values, because I extended the paging
mechanism of the table as described in the myFaces WIKI
(http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/WorkingWithLargeTables). Have you any
idea, how I can influence the id-generation of this mechanism?

Thank you,
Rudi