myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A4J form with ajaxSubmit=true doesn't work with IE6 and MyFaces 1.1.5
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:19:47 GMT
More information. Here is the request parameter map from IE6:
{zfpForm:_link_hidden_=, jsf_sequence=7, zfpForm=zfpForm,
zfpForm:_idcl=null, zfpForm___jeniaPopupFrame=, ajaxZone=null,
collapseKey=, AJAXREQUEST=_viewRoot, autoScroll=}

Here is the map when firefox sends it:
{zfpForm:_link_hidden_=, jsf_sequence=10, zfpForm=zfpForm,
zfpForm:_idcl=zfpPanel:documentListTable:typeHeader,
zfpForm___jeniaPopupFrame=, ajaxZone=documentListZone, collapseKey=,