myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin.K...@zueblin.de
Subject Antwort: Re: file-upload
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:43:04 GMT
Hi,

my file upload does still not work. I try now a simple example.

@Bernd: thanks for your code snippets.
The value attribute is binded in your example to
a managed-bean-funtion value anlagenController.newFileItem

Do you access the file contents via the FileItem in this function or is
the uploaded file
saved somewhere in the file system?

I have configured in my web.xml (according to Javadoc:
TobagoMultipartFormdataFilter):

<init-param>
      <description>Set the upload repository path for uploaded files.
             Default value is java.io.tmpdir.</description>
      <param-name>uploadRepositoryPath</param-name>
      <param-value>/tmp</param-value>
</init-param>

But I get no files in /tmp.

Gr. Martin Kelm
Ed. Züblin AG
Direktion Zentrale Technik ·  Technical Head Office
Tunnelbau (TUB) ·  Dept. of Tunnel Design
Dr.-Ing. Martin Kelm
Projektingenieur ·  Project Engineer
Albstadtweg 3 · 70567 Stuttgart · Germany
Fon +49 711 7883-9710 ·  Fax +49 711 7883-207
www.zueblin.de  ·  martin.kelm@zueblin.de
Aufsichtsratvorsitzender: Dr. Hans Peter Haselsteiner
Vorstand:
Dipl.-Ing. Eberhard Gläser, Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Pöllath, Dipl.-Kfm.
Hans-Joachim Rühlig
Dipl.-Ing. Burkhard Schmidt, Dipl.-Ing. Edgar Schömig, Dr. rer.pol.
Alexander Tesche
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart, HRB 110, Ust-IdNr.: DE 147 843 723