myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Eugine F" <eugi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: modifying faces servlet to let view be loaded from a data base by default
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:00:29 GMT
Hello ,
The issue is the following; If I ask for a resource such as "projects.jsp",
the faces implementation implementation begins the request prcessing life
cycle. How does the faces implementation go about getting this resource.
Which class is responsible for the search of this resource and at what stage
of the life cycle?  I would like to know if it is the viewHandler and if
possible the method that takes care of this process. With this knowledge I
would then like to influence the behaviour or customize it.
Thanks

>From: David Delbecq <delbd@oma.be>
>To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: modifying faces servlet to let view be loaded from a data base
>by default
>Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:54:16 +0200
>
>You mean you want to load view definition from a proprietary DB format
>instead of JSP (default) or an xhtml template (Facelets)?
>En l'instant précis du 11/04/07 09:49, Eugine F s'exprimait en ces termes:
> > Hello users,
> > I would like to have a clue as to how I could modify the faces servlet
> > or the component that I have to modify to let the view be loaded form
> > a data base. Anyone has an idea?
> > thanks
> > Eugine

> > Wenn Ihnen E-Mail nicht schnell genug ist: MSN Messenger! -
> > http://www.imagine-msn.com/messenger/default2.aspx?locale=de Kostenlos
> > downloaden!

Der neue MSN Messenger. Schreiben.Sehen.Hören. Wie im echten Leben. -
http://www.imagine-msn.com/messenger/default2.aspx?locale=de Jetzt
herunterladen!