myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: Integration of Tobago into portal
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:49:59 GMT
Hi Kristoff,

is tobago full working with your changes to the PageRenderer?

I don't know much about portlets, but there are many places with code
like this in tobago:

      // TODO PortletRequest
      if (externalContext.getRequest() instanceof HttpServletRequest) {...}

From this i would expect a portletRequest is not a instanceof
HttpServletRequest,
and if so tobago won't work well.

Regards,