myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Javascript reload after Ajax Request.
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:11:48 GMT
Hi,

can't you put the function in a script file which is loaded on initial
page load, and just coll it in the tc:out like my alert() example?

BTW: if you use prototype in your script functions you should prepared
to ship this with your app, because we will remove prototype from
tobago in the future.

You can replace Event.observe() by Tobago.addEventListener() to be future proof.

Regards,
  Volker