myfaces-users mailing list archives

From jeffpstpst <jeff.cl...@pstechnology.com>
Subject Re: Pre-compiling for JSF (myfaces) using Weblogic.jspc
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:10:41 GMT

Wondering if you figured out why this happened. It just happened to us also.
We precompiled and the icon for the
Tomahawk calendar was not showing up. Basically it appeared that the
ExtensionsFilter was unable to add the necessary javascript files to the
page while it was rendering. We changed to precompile during deployment and
that worked but is not the best option for us.

Let me know if you have found out why this occurs.