myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running MyFaces 1.1.3 on Tomcat 4.1.18
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:40:04 GMT
Sounds like it.

I think I had MyFaces (probably 1.0.9) working under Tomcat 4.1.27.
It was just a matter of providing that jsp jar file explicitly as part
of my project.

jsp-2.0.jar, jstl.jar

While it'd be possible to provide patches to get around this, I think
it's probably not worthwhile.

On 4/25/07, Frank Russo <Frank.Russo@sas.com> wrote:
> So, because of this, there is a dependency on JSP 2.0, even though I'm running in a 1.2
container (but I won't be using JSP's for this.)

using the same version numbers.