myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert, skip validation and update model?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:14:21 GMT
Maybe there's enough of us working on this type of functionality that
we could come up with a subproject/subframework for dealing with it.
I guess the question is whether we can come up with something generic
enough to meet everyone's needs.   I've implemented dynamic report
search components in WebObjects and simulated it in Struts, but
neither of my previous systems dealt with fields dependent on other
fields.   I've been putting off dealing with it in JSF so far.