myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Convert, skip validation and update model?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:13:36 GMT
OVF partially works on JSF RI 1.1 with jsp.  It works a little better
if you use facelets.  However, I don't maintain it, I no longer use
it, and I don't recommend it.  If you're going to use it, you may as
well use it from the svn repository since you'll be the one
maintaining it :-)

What is it that you cannot do with subforms?   You mention making
required optional elsewhere -- required="#{bean.isrequirednecessary}"
should take care of that..

If you have a specific example, I'm sure you can get help here to find
a solution using subForms.