myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Additional: <t:schedule> problem (using facelets)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:42:31 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk is the
official location right now.

My guess is that mouseListener takes a method binding rather than a
value binding.  You'll need to create a facelets tag handler that
tells facelets what the method signature of the mouseListener method
is.

You can find some examples of how to do this (it's trivial) at this
location.  Note that you'll want to create a ScheduleComponentHandler
class like the two examples at the bottom of the page in addition to
specifying the handler in your tag entry in taglib.xml file.

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/FaceletsTaglibsMyfacesSandbox

When you're done, please update the tomahawk facelets page with the taghandler.