myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <>
Subject Re: Additional: <t:schedule> problem (using facelets)
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:42:31 GMT is the
official location right now.

My guess is that mouseListener takes a method binding rather than a
value binding.  You'll need to create a facelets tag handler that
tells facelets what the method signature of the mouseListener method

You can find some examples of how to do this (it's trivial) at this
location.  Note that you'll want to create a ScheduleComponentHandler
class like the two examples at the bottom of the page in addition to
specifying the handler in your tag entry in taglib.xml file.

When you're done, please update the tomahawk facelets page with the taghandler.

On 4/2/07, <> wrote:
> Some more info... seems like the mouseListener method is not being
> called.  I am pretty sure that it used to be called prior to me porting
> to facelets.
> I downloaded the "tomahawk.taglib.xml" file that I found on the net, but
> I added the "schedule" tag myself and listed
> "org.apache.myfaces.Schedule" as the <component-type>.  Does anyone have
> an official "tomahawk.taglib.xml" file?  Any ideas about what might be
> going on?

View raw message