myfaces-users mailing list archives

From madan chowdary <madan_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Tobago] Javascript reload after Ajax Request.
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:23:26 GMT
Hi All,

I was just working with JavaScript in Tobago pages.

I used onload function to call a javascript function which is used to Event.observe() on some
components.

These scripts are placed in a panel which gets refreshed via Ajax.

The first time the page loads, then the desired task is achieved.

But if the panel is refreshed via Ajax, then the javascript is not working.

I need to call the function which was done onload, the same way when the panel is refreshed
via Ajax.

Is this possible ?

Regards,
Madan