myfaces-users mailing list archives

From madan chowdary <madan_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Tobago] Regarding Sheet State
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 18:32:23 GMT
Hi All,

I have a sheet which has a column with <tc:in> .

Before when i entered some values and clicked on the pagination at the bottom and come back
to the previous page, i was able to see the values i entered before.

But don't know what i have messed up in the code, now i was not able to see the values if
at all i navigate and enter values between the pages in the sheet.

Can anyone tell what wrong i have done, I need the sheet to have the values as its before.

Am using Tobago 1.0.11 Snapshot nightly build.

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/