myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration of Tobago into portal
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:17:27 GMT
What's worse is that the PortletRequest MAY be an instanceof
HttpServletRequest.  Since PortletRequest is an interface, the only real
way to tell for sure is to actually check for the PortletRequest you're
looking for.

We have a utility in Trinidad (impl) which is called ExternalContextUtil
and has an isPortlet(ExternalContext) method in it.  This class
successfully handles not having the portal classes in the classpath as
well if you want to take a look at it.

Scott