myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@rhe.co.nz>
Subject Re: [ReducedHTMLParser] Invalid tag found
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:19:11 GMT
Dave wrote:
> [ReducedHTMLParser] Invalid tag found: unexpected input while looking
> for attr name or '/>' at line 93
>
> There are many <include> jsp files.
> What is the way to find the file with the error?

You don't say what version of Tomahawk you are using. I presume it's
1.1.3, as the primary cause of this problem is fixed in later releases.

Unfortunately there's no easy way to find out which file the problem is
in. It's triggered by an escape character in an attribute which is not
escaping a quote, eg:
   onclick="confirm('Oops.\nThis triggers a ReducedHTMLParser bug.')"

I suggest searching your jsps for backslash characters.

Regards,

Simon