myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru>
Subject Re: [Tobago] 1.0.10 tc:link problems
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:44:11 GMT
Hello!

    Ok, I'll add a feature request. Session controller... yes, this is
possible, but very inconvenient. Isn't?
 From my point of view - create special session bean to store request
scope variables... grr... Ok, I will try this workaround but
preserveDataModel, imho, is more finest way.

P.S. Is there not only demo application with Tobago, but working
project? With forms, sheets, etc..?
> You can add a feature request for soomething like preserveDataModel.
>

> Why don't use session scope controller instance like in the examples?
>
> 2007/4/11, Boris Kovalenko <boris@tagnet.ru>:
>> Hello!
>>
>>     Hmmm.... this very very distressing. tc:sheet is now useless for me.
>> Will this changed with next releases?
>> Also, is there a best practices how to deal with this?
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > You can't have a request scope sheet value. The value is not stored in
>> > the UIData, this is was tomahwks preserveDataModel does. The binding
>> > has nothing to do with this.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >  Volker

>> value of