myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: [OT] Chess Strategies (was Re: New to MyFaces)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:08:00 GMT
Personnaly,  i discovered the Bird opening, and since like it very much.
It's not very well known by other people and it provide me with ability
to make blacks spend a few minutes  thinking  about their 1st move :D
It can also be converted to a reverted Dutch where white have one move
in advance compared to normal dutch.

Anyway, it's uncommoness is powerfull considering it's not a bad
opening. There are lots of opportunities when opponent tries to go too fast.