myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: servlet and portlet in the same time?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:44:11 GMT
LOL.  It's an excellent concept in theory, but it really exposes
loopholes in the JSR-168 specification.  :)  I guess the lesson is that
if you can code to a "known" portal implementation, then you can do some
cool things..  But if you need to be portable, you're kind of screwed
for many of the cases.

Like I say, though, there is hope in the near future.  It'll be
interesting to see how it plays out.

Scott