myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: How to use JSF tags when browse has Javascript disabled???
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:10:35 GMT
Clinckart,

Form submission via a hyperlink is impossible without javascript.
Therefore, you can use JSF without javascript, but commandLink and any
components that rely on it will fail. It is still possible to use
commandButton.

There have been numerous discussions on this topic, please search the
archives for more information.

[1] http://www.nabble.com/MyFaces---Users-f181.html

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff