myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSS and jscookMenu
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:57:24 GMT
I am using latest stable MyFaces and Tomahawak versions (means 1.1.5).
But it it`s long time ago that some changes to JsCookMenu have taken
place.

Have you tried it with overruling the color attribute with !important?
Maybe there is some place in your stylesheet where you set the same
color in case of a hover event. It`s strange, because the background
does work.

cheers,

Gerald

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces