myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "H. Swaczinna" <swaczi...@wlp-systems.de>
Subject [Tobago] How to display a popup in tree?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:51:12 GMT
Hi,

I want to display some detail data when the user clicks on a tree node.
I added a tc:command tag with a popup but it does not work.

<tc:tree id="historieTree"
  value="#{workflowController.tree}"
  state="#{workflowController.treeState}"
  idReference="userObject.id"
  nameReference="userObject.name"
  showIcons="true"
  showJunctions="true"
  showRootJunction="true"
  showRoot="true"
  selectable="none"
  mutable="false"
  tipReference="userObject.name">
  <f:facet name="treeNodeCommand">
    <tc:command action="#{workflowController.treeAction}">
      <tc:attribute name="renderedPartially" value="detailPopup"/>
      <f:facet name="popup">
        <tc:popup id="detailPopup" width="200" height="100">
        </tc:popup>
      </f:facet>
    </tc:command>
  </f:facet>
</tc:tree>

I also tried to display a javascript alert box with the onclick
attribute of tc:command. But the onclick attribute of tc:command
does not work.

Regards
Helmut