myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Josué Alcalde González <jalca...@csa.es>
Subject Re: Mantain the page in t:dataScroller.
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:16:16 GMT
El vie, 13-04-2007 a las 12:36 +0200, Zdeněk Sochor escribió:
> Hi,
>   to maintain the page in scroller set first attribute of dataTable to
> EL of backing bean (Integer or int).
> Don't forget to reset it to 0 whenever you populate new data in table.
>
> But there's a catch - there was hidden bug in scroller (not setting
> first to new value).
> Bug was fixed and now in Tomahawk 1.1.5 RC or SNAPSHOT dataScroller
> works as expected,
> maintaining position in pages.
>
> Regards,
>   Zdenek

Thank you very much. I could not ever have imagined it.
I am already using Tomahawk 1.1.5. 1.1.3 has a lot of bugs solved in
1.1.5.

I repopulate my data every time a change happens (update, delete or
insert) and also, I make sort and filter.
I have been playing and I think I won't reset it every time the data
change but every time the number of rows change. Also, I think adding
rows will not be a problem, but if I delete the last row in a page, I
get an empty page (I can't live with it).

I think I am only going to reset first attribute when a filter is
applied and number of rows decrease drastically.

Thanks again.

> Josué Alcalde González napsal(a):
>
> >I am using t:dataTable and t:dataScroller.
> >When I click in a row, a new page is opened to edit it.
> >
> >When I return to the page where the t:dataTable and t:dataScroller is,
> >the first page is shown.
> >Is there any way to mantain the page of t:dataScroller when I return?

Josué Alcalde González
jalcalde@csa.es
Dpto. Desarrollo

CSA - Centro Regional de Servicios Avanzados
C/ López Bravo, 1
Pol. Ind. Villalonquéjar (Burgos)

Tel. (+34) 947 256 250
Fax. (+34) 947 256 583