myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen Lust <Jurgen.L...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: problem with <t:schedule>]
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:26:20 GMT
Ah OK, now I see...

That is not possible at the moment with the version of the schedule in
Subversion. However, Peter Mahoney has posted a patch on the MyFaces
JIRA, which allows this type of customization. I have not yet had the
time to look at it, but I'm sure it will work fine, because Peter has
done some high quality contributions in the past.

Here's the link:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-724

Jurgen

Op woensdag 04-04-2007 om 23:19 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef Hart
Huang:
> Jurgen:
>    Thank you very much for your response.
>
>    As attached pictures, i want to change the hours to the "period 1...'
> in the week mode.
>
> Expect your response.
>
> Thanks, Hart
>

> Jurgen Lust wrote:
> > Hi Hart,
> >
> > I suppose you mean the time format in the month and week mode of the
> > schedule, where you get for example "9:00 AM-5:00 PM: Thoroughly test
> > schedule component".
> > You can indeed change the way this is shown, by writing a custom
> > ScheduleEntryRenderer implementation. For an example how to write a
> > custom ScheduleEntryRenderer, see schedule example 4 in the Tomahawk
> > examples, and check out the code for the DefaultScheduleEntryRenderer in
> > Tomahawk, in the package org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.renderer
> >
> > Jurgen
> >
> > Op woensdag 04-04-2007 om 16:38 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jurgen
> > Lust:
> >
> >> e-mail bericht bijlage, "Doorgestuurd bericht - Re: problem with
> >> <t:schedule>"

Jurgen Lust
email: jlust@apache.org
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust