myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen Lust <Jurgen.L...@UGent.be>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: problem with <t:schedule>]
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:47:20 GMT
Hi Hart,

I suppose you mean the time format in the month and week mode of the
schedule, where you get for example "9:00 AM-5:00 PM: Thoroughly test
schedule component".
You can indeed change the way this is shown, by writing a custom
ScheduleEntryRenderer implementation. For an example how to write a
custom ScheduleEntryRenderer, see schedule example 4 in the Tomahawk
examples, and check out the code for the DefaultScheduleEntryRenderer in
Tomahawk, in the package org.apache.myfaces.custom.schedule.renderer

Jurgen

Op woensdag 04-04-2007 om 16:38 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Jurgen
Lust:
> e-mail bericht bijlage, "Doorgestuurd bericht - Re: problem with
> <t:schedule>"

Jurgen Lust
email: jlust@apache.org
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust