myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "taylan saldiray" <tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to MyFaces
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 12:25:24 GMT
Iordanov, Borislav (GIC) ++

i have worked 6 months on jsf and given it up and wrote my html code
direct into the servlet. the reason is: the whole control is under my
hand, the rendered code is much simplier, works faster, consumes less
space and is more flexible.
we have spent one week for binding a table to a model and making it
editable and ajax-able wihch took too much time. and when an exception
occured, it was hard to detect the reason. one more thing which i
disliked about about jsf was a big bug which was solved in newer
versions but took much time for us and delayed the project. the reason
was a simple synchronization problem where multiple threads accessed
an object without synch.