myfaces-users mailing list archives

From robfaces <rob.nor...@verafin.com>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 --> 1.1.5 Migration Problems
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:35:41 GMT

Hi, instead of using the snapshot, I'm using the released 1.1.5 version of
Tomahawk and I receive the same error. I have a feeling this has to do with
a faulty extensionsFilter or mapping of some sort.

My filter is set as:

        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</filter-class>

and the mappings:

     <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

does anyone have any other ideas to try?