myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Joost Schouten" <jo...@jsportal.com>
Subject RE: flickering <t:panelNavigation2> in IE when used in combination with script for <t:schedule>
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 02:21:14 GMT
Hi,

I made two examples that show the effect when viewed in IE. [1] shows how it
should be and [2] shows what happens when the scripts are loaded onto the
page. Is this a bug and should I be discussing it on the developer mailing
list?

Thanks,
Joost Schouten

[1] http://www.jsportal.com/myfaces/no_flicker.html
[2] http://www.jsportal.com/myfaces/flicker.html

PS: thanks to http://www.irian.at/ for the examples I used to create these
pages

-----Original Message-----
From: Joost Schouten [mailto:joost@jsportal.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:57 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: flickering <t:panelNavigation2> in IE when used in combination with
script for <t:schedule>

Hi,

The folowing script needed for the t:scedule:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.rend
erkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11756820/schedule.HtmlSchedule/javascr
ipt/domLib.js"><!--
//--></script>

Causes the <t:panelNavigation2> to flicker in IE 7. Each time onmouseout
of the
<t:panelNavigation2> the entire <ul><li> flickers. When the above script
is
removed from the page it doesn't happen. Unfortunately it also causes a
script error and I must assume (not tested yet) the <t:schedule> won't
function properly.

Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening, and more importantly,
how to resolve it?

Thank you,
Joost