myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Dahm" ...@itsd-consulting.de>
Subject AW: CSS and jscookMenu
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:49:56 GMT
Hi Gerald,

That's exactly the thing does'nt not work in my installation ;-)

What version of JSF and Tomahawk are you using ?

Peter

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gerald Müllan [mailto:bierbrauen@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. April 2007 10:41
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: CSS and jscookMenu

Hi,

i have tried this one:

.ThemeOfficeMainItemHover,.ThemeOfficeMainItemActive
{
	background-color:	#908E8D;
    color:red;
}

.ThemeOfficeMenuItemHover,.ThemeOfficeMenuItemActive
{
	background-color:	#908E8D;
    color:red;
}

The first applies to the main items (which are visible every time) in
case of a hover event.
The second one seems to be the same like yours (applied to all
sub-items in case of a hover event). Both work fine to me in firefox,
not tested in IE, but this should also work.

cheers,

Gerald

On 4/17/07, Peter Dahm <pd@itsd-consulting.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a little problem with CSS and jscookMenu.
>
> The problem is, to change the font color for the hover function of
MenuItem.

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -