myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Brummeline Braaten <brummel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <t:dataTable> newspaperColumns
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:08:10 GMT
Dave <javaone9 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Can <t:dataTable> newspaperColumns be bound to a bean variable? For example,
    <t:dataTable newspaperColumns="#{bean.columns}" >     It was not working in
version 1.5.  Is it working in nightly builds? If not, could someone help to fix
it? It is a normal variable binding.     Thanks!  David

>  Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.

As far as I know, newspaperColumns can't be bound to a bean variable. I've tried
it myself, but I couldn't get it to work.

We have to cross our fingers that it will be fixed in the next version.