myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki" <stawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] regarding tc:tab action attribute
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:37:54 GMT
Hi,

thanks for hint, somehow I didn't see this component. So now I have a
different question:

my case is:

I have some cached values in managed bean, which is OK until user
stays in one tab. When he changes the tab, there is possibility for my
cached data going out-dated. So, when user switches to the first tab
again, I need to re-read the cached data. OK, now my question:

I implement the TabChangeListener. Is there any simple way to gain
access to my managed bean, or do I have to use something like:

FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
	this.user_session_local.setUser(((ClientLoginManagedBean)
fc.getApplication().createValueBinding("#{clientLoginManagedBean}").getValue(fc)).getUserID());

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com