myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Steinkopff" <david.steinko...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] how I can speed up popup?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:07:00 GMT
Maybe it doesnt work so fine.
popup open and close is fine, but if I press my send-button the value from
the selectone component doesnt store in the bean. this effect I have only
when I combine <tc:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value=":pageid:tabgroup"/> with
<tc:button label="Ok">
<tc:attribute name="popupClose" value="afterSubmit"/>
</tc:button>
the button with only popupClose works, but I have a complete loading page
:-(

david