myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel.Enriq...@bbh.com
Subject MyFaces on WAS 6.1.0.2
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:46:40 GMT
Following http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Websphere_Installation, I cannot
been able to disable JSF Sun RI, and load MyFaces Impl JSF first.

I already tried with WAS 6.0 with success, but not with this new version
of WAS.

Anybody can help?

Thanks in advance.

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.