myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "edney imme" <listas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with component selectOneRadio
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:16:53 GMT
Hi Simon,

thanks for your help.

I did like you suggested, but now I have another problem:

When I check one radio the first time, nothing happend...
After that, in the next click, it works fine, its submit the windonw and
shows de detais of my last cheking.

I found this answer by searching of a solution, but its doesn't helps me:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg26100.html

Have you any idea or solution for this problem ?

Thanks.