myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Popup inside tc:sheet
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:32:38 GMT
Hi Michał,

to less information provided, but if fileHelper is the 'var' or the sheet:

rendering of the popup and evaluation of el expressions is outside the
sheet rendering, so the var is not set.

Solution:
use another bean (could be request scope) for popup values and set
them via actionListener on the button.

<tc:button label="Powód" actionListener="#{bean.setPopupValues}"
rendered="#{adminManagedBean.ordersManagementController.selectedOrderHelper.complaint}">
   <f:facet name="popup">
     <tc:popup width="300px" height="300px" id="popup">
       <tc:box label="#{bean.orgFileName}">
         <f:facet name="layout">
           <tc:gridLayout rows="*;fixed" columns="*"/>
         </f:facet>
         <tc:out escape="false" value="#{bean.complaintReason}" />
         <tc:button label="Zamknij">
           <tc:attribute name="popupClose" value="immediate" />
         </tc:button>
       </tc:box>
     </tc:popup>
   </f:facet>
</tc:button>

public void setPopupValues(ActionEvent event) {
    UIData sheet = (UIData) event.getUIComponent();
    Object fileHelper = sheet.getRowData();
    complaintReason = fileHelper.getComplaintReason();
    orgFileName = fileHelper.getFileRaw.getOrgFileName();
}

Regards,
  Volker