myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 warning message on console
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:16:51 GMT
Oliver,

Mike asked you to toggle readonly instead of disabled.

You will always get this message if you change the disabled state on
client to false.

The reason is: for disabled input tags the value is not submitted to
the server,
on the server the related component is not disabled, so a value is
expected in the request.

Regards,
  Volker

2007/3/19, Pfau, Oliver <oliver.pfau@siemens.com>:
> I only toggle the disabled attribute of the input from true to false. If true the warning
appears....if false it does not. I do not toggle read-only.