myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: [Solved] How to Set fixed lenght for tobago <tx:in> tag
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:46:02 GMT
HI,

ok, this is another thing. Setting another value to 'fixed' woud
affect all tc:in int the app.
What you want is having tc:in (tx:in is a macro) of differend sizes.

the tx:in is a shortcut for:
<tc:panel>
  <f:facet name="layout">
    <tc:gridLayout colums="fixed;1*/>
  </f:facet>
  <tc:label value="$label" for="@auto"/>
  <tc:in ... />
<tc:panel>

where the '$label' in tc:label is replaced by the label attribure of
the tx:in, all other attributes are set at tc:in.

to get a text input with size of 30px instead of the default full
layout size you can use this:
<tc:panel>
  <f:facet name="layout">
    <tc:gridLayout colums="fixed;30px;1*/>