myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sachin Satija <sachinsat...@gmail.com>
Subject Jenia MultipleRowsSelector and SingleRowSelector Problem
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:29:47 GMT

Hi

I am using Jenia4Faces 1.2.1 Nightly Build(from March 08th 2007) and MyFaces
1.1.5.
My problem is with single and multiple row selector, they are working fine
when I select something and submit the form. The backing bean has the list
and the object populated.
But I have an edit mode and that renders the dataTable with the same
values(and in that some of them should be selected). I need those selected
value(s) to show up as selected (in the checkbox and radio). Though my list
and the object have those values still those items are not rendered as
selected.

Plz Help.

Thanks in Advance
Sachin