myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Byron <byron.bai...@nashfinch.com>
Subject MyFaces & Session Persistence
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:06:42 GMT

Hi,
I'm using MyFaces 1.1.5 and would like to know if I need do do anything
special to make it work with session persistence in my clustered
environment.  I have tested both with javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD=client
and not specified at all, and both have passed in my testing, but perhaps
I'm just not hitting an issue that's lurking out there.  Please let me know
what the suggested method is.  I'd like to avoid client state saving if at
all possible, but if that's the only way it'll persist, then so be it!
Thanks, Byron