myfaces-users mailing list archives

From schmeiss <Schmeis...@optimal-systems.de>
Subject Re: archetype maven-archetype-jsfcomponents fails while trying to transform mycomponents.tld
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:03:32 GMT

yes, i did that already but it didnt work out. I put the following fragmet to
my settings.xml

--snip--
<settings>

  <proxies>
    <proxy>
      <id>optional</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <username></username>
      <password></password>
      <host>proxy.hostname_removed.de</host>
      <port>7878</port>
      <nonProxyHosts>localhost,127.0.0.1</nonProxyHosts>
    </proxy>

    <proxy>
      <id>optional1</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>https</protocol>
      <username></username>
      <password></password>
      <host>proxy.hostname_removed.de</host>
      <port>7878</port>
      <nonProxyHosts>localhost,127.0.0.1</nonProxyHosts>
    </proxy>
  </proxies>

.
.