myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Lisa <apache_supp...@purpleblade.net>
Subject Re: [Solved] Never before seen exception (facelets.FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException) - ??
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 21:03:26 GMT

I am using 1.1.5 latest release.  Seems to be something new in 1.1.5 as a
previous snapshot of 1.1.5 we were using did not cause the problem.

the duplicate id being reported is generated by the system.  others are
beginning to see the bug as well.  I believe it is a problem with MyFaces
and not a problem with any individual project or problem.