myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Popups background not disabled
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:27:46 GMT
If it's helpful, I have some pending components that detect keypresses
(by key type) and perform either javascript or a submit a JSF action.

 * <onKeyDown>
 *     <keyCombination key="F1"
 *         onKeyPress="runMyJavaScriptFunction1();" />
 *     <keyCombination key="F2"
 *         action="executeJSFAction" />
 *     <keyCombination key="F2"
 *         onKeyPress="runMyJavaScriptFunction2();"
 *         actionListener="executeJSFActionListenerAfterJsFun2" />
 * </onKeyDown>

Sounds like you might already have some code to take care of this, though.