myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Frank" <s.fr...@vierundsechzig.de>
Subject Re: facelets navigation.xhtml problem
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:00:51 GMT
You're sure that you are using facelets?! The problem seems to be in the
header, as you are using the jsf-way of declaring taglibs. The jsp-way is
not valid xhtml, so you will have to change the header to something like:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
    xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
    xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
    xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">

which adds the namespaces for the taglibs you're using. Be aware, that you
cannot simply use jsf-taglibs within facelets: For the most prominent
taglibs there are already ports, but you will have to enable them (e.g for
Tomahawk: http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk)

I hope this helps you to get started&I understood your question correctly...

Cheers
stf