myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bharath Belagodu" <BBelag...@trivininc.com>
Subject RE: panelNavigation2 Issues
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:28:34 GMT
Mike,
Here's an extract from my page. We are using facelets, jsf 1.2 and
tomahawk components in the project.

<t:documentBody>
  <t:div id="subnavigation_outer">
    <t:div id="subnavigation">
      <h:form>
        <t:panelNavigation2 id="nav1" layout="list" itemClass="mypage"

           activeItemClass="activeItem" openItemClass="selected"
           disabledStyle="color:red;padding: 2px 20px 2px 25px">

           <t:navigationMenuItems id="navitems"
              value="#{(menuBean!=null?menuBean:(navHandler)).menuItems
}"/>
           </t:panelNavigation2>
      </h:form>
    </t:div>
  </t:div>
</t:documentBody>

Issues that relate to the below problem of mine,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-673
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-508
- Due to these issue I had to revert from using dynamic menu to static
menus (command links etc).

I'm unable to figure out the issue with why the menu collapses and
doesn't retain state.
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-755 ?)

-Bharath