myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding facelets
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:29:19 GMT
You should point this question at users@facelets.dev.java.net.

I personally would extend from the FaceletViewHandler, and provide a method
there to reload an existing facelet - then you could call this method from
your custom code. It's a bit hacky though, but I don't think there is a
public API (without having checked the code).

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at