myfaces-users mailing list archives

From CD <dcyphe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to include javascript selectively
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:58:33 GMT
Dave,

It's a hack but....

I use an outputText with the value being the javascript I want written.
Value for rendered attribute is set to whatever condition you require ( #{
bean.value == 1} per your example ).  I hate this approach, but it does
accomplish the purpose given my constrained env.

HTH,
CD

On 3/29/07, Dave <javaone9@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How to include javascript conditionally in a page? It seems that
> ExtensionFilter is for this purpose?  For example,
>
> include javascript when #{bean.value == 1}
>
> Thanks for ideas.

> Never miss an email again!
> Yahoo! Toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>alerts
you the instant new Mail arrives.Check it out.