myfaces-users mailing list archives

From madan chowdary <madan_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ Tobago ] Disable popup rendering based upon condition
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:39:52 GMT
Hi Bernd,

I replaced rendered="false/true" with rendered="#{dropshipCheckout.showPopup}"

But if i place this in <tc:popup/>, as soon the page loads, the popup is displayed on
the screen  showPopup=true in the managed bean.

<tc:button label="#{bundle.buy}" action="#{dropshipCheckout.buyAction}">
    <tc:attribute name="renderPartially" value="confirmPopup"/>
        <f:facet name="popup">
            <tc:popup width="200px" height="200px" id="confirmPopup"

                     rendered="#{dropshipCheckout.showPopup}">
                <tc:box label="confirmation">
                    <tc:out value="Do you really want to continue"/>
                </tc:box>
            </tc:popup>
        </f:facet>
</tc:button>

And i need the popup to be displayed without page refresh..

how can i achieve these ?

Madan