myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>
Subject OT: Contractor
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:03:15 GMT
 Apologies up front for the off topic post.

Do any of you guys do any moonlighting? I need to write a small CRUD
module but won't have any time to spend on it for some months. I was
thinking that I could get the job knocked off, and get a handle on some
best practices by farming it out to someone with more JSF/MyFaces
experience than I have. The app itself would be tiny - move data in and
out of 4 rdb tables (schema and representative data provided of course).
With functionality no more complex than a simple Master-Detail screen
and basic validation. I would handle all maintenance and hopefully adapt
or adopt the structure of the resulting code into my own work (a big
part of my problem is that I work alone, so I don't have a good handle
on other people's standard practices).

If you're at all interested in the work, drop me a line privately.

Thanks

--
Shane